2013 Volvo S60 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2013 Volvo S60 owners like you.

2013 Volvo S60 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2013 Volvo S60. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 9/9/17 | San Diego, CA
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
First off, I'd like to give a background on previous cars that way you know what I'm comparing this car with. I've only owned Audi before, first an S4 then an A4. Coming into the Volvo I was skeptical because it was new to me. Dispite this, I can assure you it has not been disappointing whatsoever. The looks are definitely controversial amonst friends, however, the interior has been lovely. No squeeks to date while approaching 50k miles and nothing has quit working or lost quality on the interior. Moving on to the reliability. I've had all the scheduled maintenance done to this car and have not run into a problem yet. There is some things to be said about drive train however. The engine is more potent than the A4 of the same year yet a little less refined. My biggest gripe about the car has been the transmission. I haven't had any repair issues with it but it just seems like it needs a little more refinement. In normal drive mode it shifts harder than I'd like whether shifting up or down. It feels more like it's in sport mode but all the time. You can see how that would get annoying just commuting. Other than this the car seems to be built very well and drives really well, I saw an earlier post of this car about it vibrating and pulling and personally I think that sounds like poor maintenance and some bad roads. I've only heard awesome things about this car and I'm very happy to report the same. Honestly, now that I'm seeking more power once again, I may just stay with Volvo and go Polestar rather than move back to my Audi days of choppy reliability and expensive maintenance AND repair costs.
By on 11/3/14 | Potwin, KS
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I am very disappointed and heart broken with my S60,Volvo, 2013 It is not 1 year old yet. Just to name a few things. car's front end vibrates badly when just riding on the beltway, at any speed. Vibration can also be felt inside front on drivers side and even worse on passenger side front. When you pull off from a stop with little pressure on the gas pedal, front tires squeal, when you turn to the left with a very sharp turn, more squealing, from the tires. If you try to stop at a reasonable speed on the wet or dry surface, the brakes seems to pull the car to the side and a pulsation is felt in the brake pedals. This if frightening. Also, I had a leak, inside the car, front driver side. Too much, too many squeals from tires from any direction at any time.