2006 Volvo S60 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Volvo S60 owners like you.

2006 Volvo S60 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Volvo S60. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
2006 Volvo S60
By on 12/18/13 | Brooklyn, NY
I PURCHASED THE S60 IN APRIL OF 2012 NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE UNTIL FRIDAY DECEMBER 13, 2013

I COULD NOT GET THE GEAR OUT OF PARK, I WORKED ON IT FOR 40MIN AND IT CAME OUT OF PART GOING BACK AND FORTH AND PRESSING ON THE BRAKES.

I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE EVER SINCE UP UNTIL THIS MORNING
WHERE IT TOOK 45 MIN FOR IT TO GET INTO DRIVE
2006 Volvo S60
By on 5/20/10 | Louisville, KY
I got my 2006 S60 at Volvo of Louisville in February and absolutly love it! The only issue I have is that when I'm stopped at a trafic light, the steering wheel will vibrate and sometimes the vibration will actually get bad enough where my hand actually starts feeling numb. Also, when I brought it in to be checked out, they loaned me another 2006 S60 and it evidenced the same issue. The Service Manager admitted that he did not think it was normal but had never run across or noticed it.
Other than that, the only problem with the car is the total lack of rear passenger space. I'm a big guy and so have to keep my seat all the way back, and then the back seat passenger has about 8 inches of room.