2009 Volvo C70 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2009 Volvo C70 owners like you.

2009 Volvo C70 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2009 Volvo C70. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 5/15/17 | Encino, CA | Car Owner
One month into ownership of used 2009 I still like the car. I do have to replace the shocks, one front and one back leaking. I had to replace an axle boot. Tire wear (inside rears) was excessive and wrecked a new set of tires after 25,000 miles. There is a TSB for this and decreasing the rear camber (adjustable control arms are aftermarket) will fix it.

I've driven it 25,000 miles in the last year, at least 10 trips from LA to San Francisco and it has been an economical delight.
Yes, I would recommend this car.
By on 3/24/14 | Centreville, AL
I have had my 2009 C70 T5 for over two months. Bout it from a friend. I've had to replace the front right axle and left wheel bearings after 100,000 miles and will have to replace the front control arms soon. Besides that, it's been a good car. Fun to drive and very comfortable. I wish it got better mileage but when the top is down you tend to not care about that as much. When I mash the brakes the front tires shake, but that may be brakes. I really love the style and look and performance.