2001 Volvo C70 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Volvo C70 owners like you.

2001 Volvo C70 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Volvo C70. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 5/5/12 | Niantic, CT
I purchased my 2011 Volvo used and I love it. It runs like a top and gets lots of looks. Like all convertibles it is a bit noisy. The back seat is roomy but difficult to get in and out. I never use it anyway. I would buy this car again in a heartbeat.
By on 3/21/10 | Centerburg, OH
The C70 is a great car. My car is now 11 years old and runs like brand new and is still head turner. Bottom line you have to take care of it or like any other car it will turn into a lemon as the doc stated above. Laziness and neglect will ruin any vehicle especially a car abused in an extreme climate in Arizona. These cars are built so well that the run well even when parts are worn out so preventative maintenance is simple easy way to keep em runnin great. These cars are very fast and even faster with slight modification from companies like IPD.
By on 4/23/09 | Phoenix, AZ
It's fun to drive, but too many costly problems. Plastic interior is not acceptable. I wish I never bought this car. Very disappointed. Warning to all, don't buy 1999 - 2001 vehicle. I will probably never buy another Volvo because of this car. It's not worth the money I paid for it and now I am stuck with this lemon.