2012 Volkswagen Passat Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2012 Volkswagen Passat owners like you.

2012 Volkswagen Passat Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2012 Volkswagen Passat. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 9/13/13 | Bel Air, MD
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
Purchased my 2012 Passat SE in April 2012. Have owned it about 17 months, and 23,000 miles. Have the 2.5 gasoline engine with 5 speed manual transmission. I must say this car rides, drives, brakes, steers, and rides great! I drive quite a bit being in Sales, and I am very comfortable in this car, and can drive 3-4 hours without having to stop to stretch my back and legs. Car has been 100% reliable, with only oil changes / tire rotations needed. I had a sunroof installed (aftermarket), as VW would not sell a manual transmission car with a sunroof! Guess we manual shifters don't enjoy the sunshine! Great car, loads of room with a huge back seat. I highly recommend this car.
By on 3/12/13 | North Richland Hills, TX
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
Traded in my Mercedes SL500 in on a Passat. Have had no regrets about that decision. The Mercedes was a money pit; spent over 7K in a year and a half. The Passat has all the comfort and features of many high end cars, without the price. It has 4 years of warranty ( 2012 ).