2010 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Volkswagen Jetta owners like you.

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Volkswagen Jetta. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 12/27/10 | Colorado Springs, CO
Above Average
Purchased May2010...6,500 miles so far with zero issues. I rated the engine 4 of 5 as it does not idle "perfectly" when first started. Car seems as solid as my BMW.
By on 8/30/10 | Fremont, MI
Above Average
great car,highway milage, 50 plus ,12000 miles,2010JSW Very nice interior.
By on 8/1/10 | Anaheim, CA
Above Average
Nice car so afr- the interior conveniences are pretty low though. The cup holders are in awkward place, the ipod dock can't be viewed as its located inside the center console, the stock radio is pretty lowsy and takes up the entire dashboard space for no reason. The CA Limited Edition Jetta eliminated the capability for sattelite radio or any other MP3 player accessibility. I had to go straight to Best Buy and replace the entire radio just to access my XM Radio and use my MP3 player in the car....expensive added cost and VW refused to upgrade the sorry stock radio. The general car seems to run well enough though.
By on 6/8/10 | Rowland Heights, CA
Above Average
I gave this car a low rating on interior because unlike my previous Prius it has very little storage or convenience holders.
My radio has had continuous problems when switching from Sirius to AM. In the switch I will often just get static. They have replaced the amplifier but still some problem.
I took it back and they could not replicate the problem. They asked me to make a note of where I am when it does it again. Waiting to see.
Volkswagen service mgr. told me I might have to live with the problem. I assured him I would not.
A Volkswagen rep told me it was my problem. Really!!
By on 4/15/10 | Woodridge, IL
Above Average
I have 2010 from November 2009 and i love it. I dont like loud engine noise at the begining but it is mentioned by factory it is needed for cat converter to heat up.. Also i dont like CD player that it takes about 30sec. to start to play if you put your own mp3 burned cd... Other that that i LOVE IT and going from 2000 Jetta to this one - you feel a need to change a car :)
By on 3/28/10 | Bourbonnais, IL
Above Average
I realize this VW Jetta Se has only 350+ miles ,but I have been wanting this car for ten years.The reason now is better due to great reviews I have read this time around for VW. If you look to the past you will find many problems Jetta went through. There is nothing on my new Jetta that I would change at this time, what a great ride!