2008 Volkswagen Beetle Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Volkswagen Beetle owners like you.

2008 Volkswagen Beetle Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Volkswagen Beetle. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 3/17/14 | New Baltimore, MI
13 headlight replacements since 2008. Check eng.lite on airbag lite on fixed by dealer twice. Eng temp lite on ,dealer can't find problem? Windows go down when drivingby them selvs. Driver window won't go down at all, open at top about one inch wont go upor down.Dash makes clicking noise after using turn signals.
By on 5/20/10 | Woodland Hills, CA
This 2008 VW Beetle S hatchback, with 5 cyl.-6 forward gears, 4-wheel ABS Disc brakes and has really great suspension plus airbags, I think its the same as the Passat, because I have a 2001 Passat GLX and dang that auto handles really good, just like my Black Trident. I mean gaaht dang German engineering. I get 30+mpg when I drive like a civialian which is rarely because das auto handles so good and really zips, I have run circles around street traffic and zoomed past beamers and benzes on the freeway, this car is so much fun to drive, I pray to God I never crash considering the maneuvers I've pulled with this baby!
I bought it with 12.7K miles on it from the dealer in September of 2008. I have 25K miles on it now and have needed no repairs, I purchased the 100K mile extended factory warranty, I use Castrol Edge 5w-30 and Fram oil and air filters.