2007 Toyota Tundra Reviews and Owner Comments

2007 Toyota Tundra owners review and rate their 2007 Toyota Tundra.

2007 Toyota Tundra (4 Reviews)
Overall
Bought my 07 with 38,000 mi just turned 190,000 got to say it has been a great truck, although some of these issues i am reading about has happened to me. think sheet metal is a little weak on body and inside has had some stuff fall apart .But this truck has never left me stranded and i do use it for work and hunting.
I have a 2007 Tundra crew max, eveything is fine with it except the navigtion system wont light up. It still works but it is to dim to see.
I bought this truck w/ 40,000 miles and it has been the best truck I've ever owned. Only complaint is that the engine is so beefy, that I am having a hard time keeping money in my wallet due to the price of fuel.
I wish the Double Cab has larger 2nd row seat like the Crew Max, while maintain its long trunk (6.5' vs 5.5' {Crew Max}). On the '06 Limited version, both 2nd row seat and trunk are roomy and long. Also, my 07' Double Cab SR5 doesn't have full back window rolling down like the '06 or Crew Max, instead it has just the small sliding window.