1996 Toyota T100 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1996 Toyota T100 owners like you.

1996 Toyota T100 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1996 Toyota T100. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1996 Toyota T100
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 1/26/18 | Milton, PA | Car Owner
Great truck for what I needed it for but is now "worn out" and at end of its' life. Over 200,000 miles and have used it hard to haul things such as coal, mulch, lumber, block, etc.... I also had a tow package installed and it hauled pop-up camper many times over the years. Would love to keep it but is now unsafe on road due to body rust on lower body, rust on frame, and engine problems starting. It averaged about 22 miles per gallon over the years.
"
Yes, I would recommend this car.
1996 Toyota T100
By on 12/19/10 | Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this truck new in 1996. It has 234,700 miles on it. It is a 4WD 6cyclinder with xcab. It does not use oil, gets about 21 miles per gallon combined. The original tires were Goodyear, changed out at 90,000 miles. I replaced them with Goodrich and got 100,000 out of that set. I replaced a clutch bracket a few years ago. The original exhaust lasted 11 years.
Right now I have a problem after the truck heats up shifting into gears. Sometimes I have to turn the engine off and put it into reverse. Anybody have any ideas about this problem. I don't see any leakage under the truck.