2007 Toyota Solara Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Toyota Solara owners like you.

2007 Toyota Solara Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Toyota Solara. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
2007 Toyota Solara
By on 12/17/12 | Aubrey, TX
I got a 07 Toyota Scion TC Limited Edition or my Birthday brand new. As a matter of fact there were only a few of this particular model made. It has been an awesome car. Very pretty Pearl white. I now have over 130k miles on it and I have only experienced tire problems and really nothing more. I owned two other Scions prior to this one.All of which were brand new when my husband purchased them. The very 1st Scion,I totalled within 3 dys after we purchased it. Some one hit me from the side. I ended up with a broken neck and my car was not repairable.I survived the crash though. For that I am thankful. Once I recovered,my husband went out and bought me the same,baby blue Scion like the one wrecked. I am getting ready to buy another car and give this Scion to my daughter. I really want the new sporty model. I saw one the other day and I love it. I felt so lucky when I got my 07 Scion. I had the only one like it in my home town of Shreveport,LA.
2007 Toyota Solara
By on 3/28/10 | Anaheim, CA
I have had no problems whatsoever with this car. Mine is a convertible. after 48,000, I now see that I have a small leak between the rubber and the window on the drivers side. The rubber has to be replaced. I owned it in Florida for 2 years and now in California so that hot sun didn't help this problem. I love my car!