2007 Toyota Sequoia Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Toyota Sequoia owners like you.

2007 Toyota Sequoia Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2007 Toyota Sequoia. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2007 Toyota Sequoia
By on 1/18/10 | Norfolk, VA
This is January 2010. I have owned my 2007 SR5 Sequoia since March 2007. This vehicle is primarily driven by my wife around town and highway...no "off rode".

Noticed excessive tread wear on outside edge of tires around 30,000mi...especially on right side. The truck has low air pressure sensors for the tires, we have tires rotated every 5000mi with an oil change performed by Toyota dealer.
I mentioned this to the dealer before my 35,000mi visit (which was right before warranty expiration) and was informed that the front end needed alignment. The dealer gave me an annual inspection sticker (in spite of the severe outer tread wear) but the wear continued.
At 40,000mi, I inverted the tires to make them last as long as possible and to observe the wear. Now we are at 48,000 miles and both edges are worn out. The inner tread is still in great shape.
Now don't misunderstand...I have no problem with replacing a set of tires around 50,000mi...I just think they should wear evenly!

In addition, the water pump is leaking (have never needed to add antifreeze or water), the timing belt should be replaced and my front brakes are wore out. All this for a nominal fee of $2500.

TIRES OKAY...THE REST...REDICULOUS !!!

I own a 2005 GMC 2500 Savannah work van with 79,000mi that takes much more abusive driving conditions and the only repairs that have been made is a set of tires at 52,000mi which were evenly worn!

In all things ... be thankful.