2013 Toyota Prius Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2013 Toyota Prius owners like you.

2013 Toyota Prius Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2013 Toyota Prius. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
2013 Toyota Prius
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2013 Toyota Prius
By on 1/25/15 | Murrieta, CA
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
we were shopping for a small SUV like the Venza, but the Toyota Rep took my wishlist and showed us the Prius V and I was sold instantly! I love the height of the seats so getting in and out is much better than a sedan. I love the roominess of the hatchback on the V, and the gas mileage can't be beat, esp. compared to the Venza at about 19mpg! I'm not too techy so the nav/bluetooth/etc is just a bonus. I do like the handsfree driving on the phone. The ONLY major complaint is the Visors! Yes, the sun visors! They are not long enough to block the sun from the side window position, and just a tad shallow for the front position. Even if a slider were added, that would help, but it's kind of a big deal for me. We are a small family, hubby is 5'11" and he even loves the roominess in front and back. In Cali, we commute and drive at about 25000 miles per year. This has not failed us and have had zero problems. The bonus is the Toyota dealership in Temecula, CA is awesome! I even take our Ford F-150 and Honda Accord to them for routine maintenance!