2014 Toyota Corolla Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2014 Toyota Corolla owners like you.

2014 Toyota Corolla Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2014 Toyota Corolla. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 8/7/16 | Fairfax, VA
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
First off I love this car !!! It is a huge improvement over my 2009 Corolla S . I was in the market for another car in 2015 and came across this sharp grey Corolla S 6speed manual with every option you can get on a manual. I was told by the saleman that the car was ordered by original buyers who wanted it with a manual transmission and within 2400 mile he traded it in . I made out on the sale price and am so glad I picked this thing up. My only issue with the car has been the navigation randomly cutting off . The only complaints I've have with it is the power , or lack there of . It needs like another 40-50 hp to make it a bit more fun to row through the gearbox. I have just under 30k on it and still am happy with my purchase.
By on 12/23/14 | Joliet, IL
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I had a 2007 with 234K miles bought a 2014 LE Eco Plus love this more sportier car has all new bells and whistles. CVT is perfect in city driving gets excellent fuel economy throughout city/highway it is a awesome car love navigation, heated seats, blue tooth, and rear view camera fits in a better value one of a kind.