1993 Toyota Celica Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1993 Toyota Celica owners like you.

1993 Toyota Celica Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1993 Toyota Celica. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 12/30/14 | Chester, VA
I have a 1993 Celica GTS and it has been a great car. It had 17,000 miles on it when I got it and it now has over 208,000 on it. It has been my main driver since '93 and I have had very few problems with it over the years. It's still a sharp looking car after over 20 yrs. and very reliable.
By on 7/8/12 | Graham, NC
Bought mine for 2500 dollars love the car,but it seems to have a pickup problem even after having a tps and maf put on it, now it rattles real hard from time to time at stops. Just can't figure it out. If anyone knows a solution please respond. Neal
By on 2/3/10 | Kalamazoo, MI
I love my 93 Celica GT Convertible with a 2.2 engine. I have owned many many cars and this little cherry has out performed and out lasted even my BMW. this car is fast...the GT gets up and goes, I blow V6's away like they are standing still. its helpful that it weighs about 150# !! the interior is surprisingly comfortable with more than enough leg room. I expected a jerky, bouncy ride but this car glides like Cadillac!! You have no clue you are going 90-100mph!! I only have 125000 miles on this so its well worth investing a new clear coat (oxidation from the previous owner) and the front end half shafts just starting clicking.. I paid $2500 for this little gem and every single thing still works!! The power convertible top, all 4 windows, all locks and releases.. ONe of the best vehicles I have ever owned!! I do not reccomend driving this car with a convertible in the winter however, the snow accumulated just one time on my roof and split my back plastic window right in half..I will be buying a Toyota 4runner for next winter. Thank God for comprehensive insurance!!