2006 Toyota 4Runner Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Toyota 4Runner owners like you.

2006 Toyota 4Runner Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Toyota 4Runner. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 1/3/11 | Arvada, CO
'06 4Runner Sport V6
Bought this used about 6 months ago with 38,000 miles and am extremely happy with my purchase.... GREAT TRUCK! This is my 4th toy, have owned a 99 Taco, 05 Tundra and an 07 Tundra. The runner drives the best of any 4wd I have ever driven. Very tight turning radius, no rattles or creaks in the interior, suspension is firm but not punishing, love the X-Reas system in the corners, very little road or wind noise!! Driver seat is very comfortable but I wish they hadn't cheaped out on the passenger seat... shouldnt everyone have lumbar?? V6 is very responsive and delivers a consistant 21/23 mpg!
My only complaints are with the fender skirt rivets break occasionaly and the paint is very soft. Really have to be careful not too scratch or chip it as it is very delicate. Otherwise an outstanding SUV. So glad I didnt buy the new 2010 runner instead, Toyota has definitely lost some quality control in their new models.
By on 9/14/10 | Bedford, OH
I purchased my 2006 4Runner in January, 2006...other than changing the tires and regular maintenance I have had absolutely no problems with my vehicle. Of all of the cars I have purchased in my lifetime, this one far surpassed my expectations.
By on 7/9/10 | Burbank, CA
Help! I burned a hole in my car and i want to change the cloth on my seat. I need to know where i can buy the same cloth and have someone sew it on
By on 1/29/09 | Broomfield, CO
Love this truck. great engineering, good looking, good power in the V8. I haven't had any problems with it.