1995 Toyota 4Runner Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Toyota 4Runner owners like you.

1995 Toyota 4Runner Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Toyota 4Runner. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
1995 Toyota 4Runner
By on 9/2/10 | Pensacola, FL
I've got a 1995 V6 4Runner SR5 2wd with 254,000 miles and still running like a champ! It's been in a couple minor parking lot run-in's, but it still looks, runs, and drives better than my 2000 Durango! Just put a whole new set of engine gaskets on it and had my mechanic tell me it's nicer than some of the 2001+ models he's worked on with less than 100K. The ONLY thing I can criticize about it is that I had to replace the rear suspension (just like EVERY 4Runner of this era) due to sagging, even though I've never pulled anything heavier than a jet-ski. Aside from that, it's mint!
1995 Toyota 4Runner
By on 11/19/09 | Parachute, CO
I LOVE my 4Runner! I gave a 3* in electrical, because my rear air, back up lights, and front running lights do not work, and I can't figure out why...4* in engine because I think a vehicle of this size should get a little better MPG's (otherwise it is great). It handles AWESOME in 4X4 driving. mine has a 2" lift & 30" tires, but my friends call it the "mountain Goat". My family of 5 fits pretty comfortable, its fun to drive and the 4Runner bodies (all years) are attractive! PS mine has 197,000 miles and very minimal repairs!