2004 Suzuki XL-7 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Suzuki XL-7 owners like you.

2004 Suzuki XL-7 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Suzuki XL-7. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 7/7/15 | Leesburg, FL
My wife bought her Suzuki XL7 brand new in the summer of 2004, and have been 90 percent highway miles, we travel alot, and the only problem that we've had is the radio exited stage left at 103,000 miles, and the front wheel bearings are on their way, but over all it has been one of the best SUV's she's ever owned-We have replaced the tires once, and shortly to do it again,and replaced the brake pads twice, and normal oil and filter changes, of course, but it STILL has the original ignition,and drivebelts-We will try to find another, IF they still make them-This is one SUV that's been hard to beat, especially for a GM vehicle!!
By on 1/29/12 | New Windsor, NY
have had to replace rear axle bearings twice in the last 3 years. is there a defect on this models? my warranty has expired and the dealerships have closed locally. this time i have to pay out of pocket otherwise it's a good car and i am happy with it.japan knows what they are doing !
By on 12/7/11 | Tampa, FL
I got my car 2011 feb and I had a bad go with it. dec 11 need and axle man i was hot I don't have that kind of money to put in a car. Its a 4x4 it was said that it is a lot money to keep it up. I will know next time when picking a car out.