2007 Suzuki Forenza Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Suzuki Forenza owners like you.

2007 Suzuki Forenza (6 Reviews)
Overall
2007 SUZUKI FORENZA
My mom bought this car for me after just a few months of buying it from Dallas from a dealer (Think Freedom Honda or ??/) point the "LIFTERS " went out which is hard to get to it cost 2,000 to FIX we were RIPPED OFF THEN GOT RECALL FOR LIGHTS AND AIR BAGS PLUS THE LIGHTS ALWAYS SAY SOMETHINGS WRONG.Now MY LATEST ISSUE IS THE BRAKE FLUID IS LEAKING ,I TOOK TO MY MOMS OLD FRIEND WHO LOOKDED AT IT AND ITS "BRAKE PERPORTION VALUE OR EQULILIZER) anyway its a part we need to FIX THE LEAK...BUT "THEY NO LONGER MAKE THAT PART" SO I HAVE TO LOOK AT A JUNK YARD.ITS CRAZY...PLUS AC WENT OUT AFTER JUST 1 year.Ive had it april 2013-to now I BARELY DRIVE IR its 77,000 miles And I BOUGHT WITH 30,000 SHOULD OF LASTEST WITH NO PROBLEMS THEN FOUND OUT THE CAR HAD A BIG WRECK AND GUESS THATS THAT! I AGREE IT SHOULD BE RECALLED WE ARE STUPID PAID 9,000 AT A DEALER FOR THIS CAR IT JUST NOW PAID OFF.I AM VERY UPSET BUT THE ONE THING THAT WORKS IS THE RADIO...THATS IT!
2007 SUZUKI FORENZA
I received a recall letter from Suzuki regarding the low/high beam headlamps and how this may cause overheating leading to a possible fire. Well after some research on the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin website Safecar.gov (NHTSA), I found there were over 197 complaints listed MOST to do with the Transmission/Gear Shift sensors. This car should be recalled on that alone!! I'm appalled that Suzuki has not done this or the NHTSA has not forced them too!! I am surprised there has not been any deaths because of this failure. I bought my 2007 Suzuki Forenza Wagon in Dec 2006. I have been fortunate that I had not had any problems until way over 100,000 miles (brakes a few years ago). At 133,743 miles, I was crossing a bridge when the car just slipped in acceleration! I had it looked at and the tech told me it was the manual lever position sensor, that was 11/25/2013. About 2 months ago, the same problem has happened again. I found a certified car repair shop on the Repair Pal website because there are no Suzuki dealers around anymore. I did file a complaint with Safecar.gov and I urge anyone having this problem or any safety problem to do the same. I could not believe the problems owners were having after only driving the car under 50,000 miles!!! Suzuki needs to be held accountable. They are now on my list of cars I will never, EVER buy again. Toyota, GM and now Suzuki. Life is too short!!!
2007 SUZUKI FORENZA
I think they need to recall this car. Have had it in the shop since January. Full body throttle. Guess this is why they quit making them. Have had other problem also. air conditioner, oil plug, head lights.
2007 SUZUKI FORENZA
My 2007 Suzuki Forenza sporadically has the check engine light coming on. Sometimes I am just sitting at a stop light waiting for the light to change and the engine light comes on. Other times, I have just slowly accellerated and the car jerks and the light comes on. Immediately goes into limp mode. I have had the car to 2 different repair shops who have replaced different senors, but the car continues to sporadically have the check engine light appear. Scared to death I am going to be stranded somewhere.
2007 SUZUKI FORENZA
Car is cheaply made and seems to have many problems because of this. Would not recommend!
2007 SUZUKI FORENZA
It drinks gas like water and the cost to fuel it for work is something I hadn't counted on. I'm also have an engine problem and its effecting how the car runs (the gas issue has been a problem I found out after I had purchased it) It is not a well made or thought out car --- I agree witht he comment that you get what you pay for.