2006 Suzuki Forenza Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Suzuki Forenza owners like you.

2006 Suzuki Forenza Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Suzuki Forenza. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 7/22/13 | Orangevale, CA
I'm the original owner of a 2006 Suzuki Forenza and for the most part I have been pleased with the car, its been dependable, and gets good gas mileage. That is until I started learning all the parts, down to the transmission fluid are "SPECIAL ORDER"... it took me over 7 months to get the new struts for it and then found out there is only 1 dealer left in all of Northern CA (Elk Grove w/one technician) left... that even works on them and its a good half hour drive from where I live!! So, with the inconvenience and extra $$$ just to get the car to a dealership that can work on it... my overall rating for repairs is -000000000 = VERY POOR!!!!!
By on 11/21/11 | West Chester, PA
I've had my Suzuki Forenza for 6 years, and have been disappointed for many of them. There's not been anything more disappointing than working with the Suzuki dealerships - who are blatantly out for money. I've had several cases where I would call when things randomly broke (the seat belt wouldn't plug in, BOTH front car handles broke off, it locked me out and wouldn't stop beeping, it stopped moving, etc.) and their answer was ALWAYS to tow it to them and then charge me ridiculous amounts of money. With the car handles, I called them when it was less than 3 years old and said that this had happened; they kept saying they couldn't find my VIN number and would call me back. They never did. When I finally got in touch with them and they said they COULD find it (a month or two later), the car had JUST passed the 3 year mark and they said "Oh well, that's only part of the 3 year warranty of your 10 year warranty - you'll have to pay out of pocket." (I have not. I have been driving with no car handles for the last 3 years. I got used to digging my fingers in a certain way to get it to open).
There is always something going wrong with this thing. I've paid so much every single year to keep it going. I'll never do a Suzuki again.
By on 7/17/10 | Atlanta, GA
I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with my car i have put about $700 hundred dollars on tune-ups, sensors etc and the problem still exist, the car stalls or hesitates when crunk and then the poof of smoke comes from the talepipe. What to do, is what i think about everyday.