2010 Subaru Impreza Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Subaru Impreza owners like you.

2010 Subaru Impreza Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Subaru Impreza. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 11/3/10 | Brick, NJ
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
I recently purchased a 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5I premium 5 door with manual trans. I now have 9k miles on it and so far so good mechanically. The entire drive train is broken in and running very smoothly. I am averaging 29.6mpg. Acceleration is very good. The four wheel drive is AMAZING in all conditions. The car is very roomy and has alot of usable space. The are a few small things I didn't like. The suspension is soft and tends to amplify body roll. The premium stereo is just o.k. and the front seet is not that compfortable on longer trips. I added a set of sway bars from Rallitek and WOW what a difference. I purchased this car because it had a lot to offer for the money and with the addition of the sway bars I am overall very happy with it. I can't wait to drive in the snow. I'll report back after five and again around ten years.
By on 5/5/10 | Agoura Hills, CA
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
Over all good car. But the manual transmission doesnt go into reverse sometimes the first time I try putting it in first. Besides that awesome car.