2005 Scion xA Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Scion xA owners like you.

2005 Scion xA Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Scion xA. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 9/7/10 | Middletown, NY
I bought the car new and have had it for over 6 years. It has 117,000 miles on it, and I've never had a problem. I use snow tires in the winter and commute 50 miles a day easily. In fact, the car's short wheelbase makes for a pretty stable ride in the snow. Love it!!
By on 6/2/10 | Wilmington, NC
We have had this car since new and now have over 100,000 miles and the only problem is the water pump on the engine. we got 60k on the first one, 40k on the second one. Mobil 1 oil always! Runs like new and everything stills works fine.
By on 2/14/10 | Alexandria, VA
Was driving yesterday and the car stopped in the middle of the highway and would not start. The ABS light was on at one point the check engine light went on then off again, the check oil light went on then off again. I had to call 911 to get help. The police came and tried to crank it but to no avail. It was then towed to the dealership and they said nothing is wrong with it. They did a diagnostics with their computer and say the car if fine. Then what really happened on the highway? I

When snowing I have a hard time with my brakes, they keep slipping. This car maybe cheap but it is dangerous.
By on 7/6/09 | Red Lion, PA
I've had this car since it had 1300 miles on it and I now have almost 50000. I've not had one problem as of yet!
Great on gas (I travel 60 miles a day to work). There is also a lot of room in this vehicle. I'm not a small person and I also haul around 2 100+ rotties in it :)