2002 Saturn SL Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Saturn SL owners like you.

2002 Saturn SL Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Saturn SL. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 3/19/14 | Youngstown, NY
I like my car but it is giving some driving. Trouble. Right now. And it only has 138400km on it and has developed a hesitating. and astumble. In it. If I could get it fixed I would like it again
By on 4/24/13 | Midlothian, VA
Best car ever owned!! Bought my car new with only 1 mile on the odometer. Even being 6'3 300+LBS I fit comfortably. Anyways I now have 211,000 miles and up until today all I've ever done is routine oil changes brakes and tires. Radiator finally gave out and had to replace the EGR valve. Even my mechanic was impressed. The only thing I can complain about is I wont be able to buy another when my car finally does stop going thanks to Saturn shutting its doors.
By on 9/9/10 | Salisbury, MD
i love the car i just wish it wasn't so low ground its hard for my husband thats 6 ft tall to get in and out
By on 2/20/10 | Kissimmee, FL
For the past 8 years it has performed great-always starts on the first crank. Great gas mileage. There is alot of road noise. Stereo/CD player has good sound. Comfortable ride but does sit low to the ground.
Parts replaced so far: Cooling Fan (90k), Tires twice (first set lasted 5 years!) Brakes twice, steering fluid, brake fluid, oil plug (striped over time) and Spark plugs twice (first time I installed wrong ones, always change with the manual's suggestion part #). Great reliable car.