2002 Saturn LW200 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Saturn LW200 owners like you.

2002 Saturn LW200 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Saturn LW200. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
2002 Saturn LW200
By on 5/27/13 | Green Bay, WI
I bought my car in 2004 with 42000 miles on it. It now has 170000. The only problems I had was the AC and a few body things like the back hatch doesn't stay up, the driver window is a little loose so it's noisy to drive. It doesn't have a timing chain so I didn't have that problem. The engine runs fantastic and I dread the day my car gets too old. However, just today, the transmission isn't working, so off to the mechanic tomorrow. I couldn't find any reviews about this, so don't know yet if it's worth it to fix it, but I think so, given blue book value is $3000.
2002 Saturn LW200
By on 1/29/12 | Roanoke, VA
I purchased this car in 2004. Looking at the history of the vehicle, the first owner, put 99,000 miles on it in 18 months. The timing chain had been changed. Over the next eight years I put 125,000 more miles on it. It has been a great car. There have been a few repairs like the fuel pump, the a/c compressor and condensor, and axle. I have changed the brakes and oil regularly. There may be an exhaust leak at this point, from the manifold or valve covers. Likely needs struts. But runs very well,and is very comfortable. It handles well on the road as a family car. Not as good as my Audi Quattro or Honda Civic on curves.