2000 Saturn LW2 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Saturn LW2 owners like you.

2000 Saturn LW2 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Saturn LW2. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2000 Saturn LW2
By on 8/27/11 | Cambridge, MA
I bought my 2000 LW2 V6 new as lease and it runs like a champ.
After lease end, I bought it off. For eleven years, it gives me no big problem.

The first problem was the idle pulley broke into pieces and the serpentine belt needed to be replace. Did the repair myself. I have left the car unused parking outside for a long time (seven month through the winter)and it started right up.

Replace spark plug, fuel filter, one upstream oxygen sensor... around 100K miles.

Regular maintenance followed closely, but not religiously.

Exhaust system still good, it is still on the original muffler. It now has 136K miles on it.

I have to admit that it is not a very well thought out nor it is a well built wagon though; things break easily: high-mount stop light came off if you pull it just a bit harder, hose of the rear windshield spray cracked and broke when it only had 45000 miles...
2000 Saturn LW2
By on 6/3/10 | Houston, TX
Had some fit and finish issues covered under warranty. Also coolant gasket, a/c fan, water pump, maf, all covered as well.
This was the first year of the L series so I purchased the extended warranty. Was used on a couple of minor repairs.
All in all we are very happy with this car as we still have it 10 yrs later w/105500 miles.