2003 Saturn L200 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Saturn L200 owners like you.

2003 Saturn L200 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Saturn L200. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 4/28/12 | Huntington Beach, CA
Bought this on mechanic's suggestion. Best choice. Got it the same day at a Saturn dealer (year before GM had to close down the division!). Super car. works pretty good. Amazed at the finish (silver) staying in such good condition - even after a great deal of tree sap falls on it (as well as seagull crap) it cleans right up and shines. Seats (cloth) are super comfortable and wear very well. All the bells and whistles are in great working condition. Never a problem with the door locks, seats, windows or heating and AC. Auto dimmer works like magic. Needed to replace the O2 sensor (this was forecast by my mechanic) and have had new brake linings (shoes) and new struts (struts are always expensive!). The cat convertor was replaced when I bought the car (from dealer) and have had no problems ever since. With current cars, we must always remember to be sure the gas tank cap is closed tightly (something my mechanic reminded me to do before we bought the L200) -- this alone will save us lots of money in needless repairs to the electronics. The mechanic says it's one of the best cars GM ever built, especially the 4-Cylinder engine -- just rock solid. Some day soon I'll have to have the AC recharged, but that's been 4 years ago. Summer's coming on. The ride is still very comfortable, even with the tires I'm running, which are long-life tires and are a little harder and rougher riding than most tires. It's a keeper. I'm 69 and don't plan on buying another car for the rest of my life. This one's good for the long run, I hope. I'm not really a car-lover, and look for utility more than anything else, but even my wife loves it, and she likes comfy cars.
By on 5/4/11 | Houston, TX
This vehicle is a wonderful buy! But the only thing is....any electrical problems...the whole car feels it
By on 6/23/10 | Durham, NC
I bought the Saturn in 2007, near the end of August. And about two months later, a deer hit me on the way home. 4000.00 dollars worth of damage to the entire front end, engine, transmission, you name it. My insurance paid for it and everything was replaced and the body work was done but I am now having issues with certain lights coming on and it's had a rattling noise when the engine runs since it's been repaired. In 2009 I had a 100,000 mile check-up/tune-up done and they said everything was fine. When I bought the car, had only one previous owner as well. Brakes could be better though. All in all, not a bad car. I have had worse.
By on 5/16/10 | Blooming Prairie, MN