2001 Saturn L200 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Saturn L200 owners like you.

2001 Saturn L200 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Saturn L200. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 9/30/11 | Mansfield, OH
Where can I find the fuses. How can I replace the rear right brake light? I just bought this used car in June, 2011 and have already paid for quite a few repairs; back breaks system, air conditioner system including compressor, then recently the compressor stopped turning on; for heat or air. I also had the front brakes replaced but they have been "squeeling" since then. It is not the rotor. I like the car, just hope the end to problems will come soon.
By on 9/24/10 | Fitchburg, MA
I inherted this car from my dad. It had only 69K on it. I was first thinking of getting rid of it. It was very smoked in lol. But after weeks and weeks of cleaning and removing all the tree sap to make it look and smell presentable I started to like the car more and more! THe size PERFECT! The MPG same as NEW CARS TODAY!!! 22 CITY and I get up to mid 30's Highway!!! I wish it had ABS and Traction Control but I basically used it for back and forth to work which is local. The A/C and HEAT are awesome. The materials are excellent and paint still shines like day 1 and this is an outdoor parked car. SO, NO COMPLAINTS at all! Gave my mom $1200 for this car she wanted $2000 but stopped excepting money after $1200 so I stole the car. It still books as high as $6000 with the low miles. My dad did always have all maintenance he wanted the car to last him it was his major investment. It now has been a year I have been driving the car and Zero Issues!
By on 3/17/10 | Deerfield Beach, FL
2001 saturn runs excellant.. no problems.