1991 Saab 900 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1991 Saab 900 owners like you.

1991 Saab 900 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1991 Saab 900. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1991 Saab 900
By on 3/25/10 | Rochester, NY
I have had my Saab 900 ( 1991 ) for about two years and have had a handful of issues with it. These cars seem to have a cult following behind them, everyone you see that drives one seems to nod or give a slight exchange of eye contact when in passing. Issues with the car have included--the cooling system ( i . e . hoses, thermostat, grounding sensors ) , The ignition system and alternator and more grounding issues. Considering I myself have only four years wisdom over this car I cannot complain about the small things, the 900 still drives fine, the check engine light is on, but mostly all areas have been checked for issues relating to the problem. I do nearly all of the work to the car by myself, its an alright ride though.
1991 Saab 900
By on 11/4/08 | Beaverton, OR
My experience with my Saab 900 SPG was really good. It looked and handled really good. I had the water pump fail but otherwise I had few problems before I sold it for a bigger car. I miss it!