2002 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Pontiac Bonneville owners like you.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Pontiac Bonneville. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
2002 Pontiac Bonneville
By on 5/10/10 | Marietta, GA
Dad drove 130k in 2.5 years w/ no problems. I have had it for 5 years and 50k miles and no problems other than normal maintence.
2002 Pontiac Bonneville
By on 11/8/08 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is my last Pontiac, I'm trading it in on a Camry. I bought Pontiac's top of the line, the Bonneville. I bought the SE version. The engine has a great sound, and the acceleration is excellent. I bought it with 22k miles on it, and in 7 years, I have it up to 58k miles on it. In that time, I've replaced 2 window motors, the intake manifold, the strut mounts, wheel bearings, and the secondary steering shaft twice, and the brakes more times than I should have had to given the age and miles.
The steering shortly after I bought it got to be creaky. It pretty much has stayed that way.
The buttons on the interior are cheap, and the paint has worn off the radio buttons. There are a couple of rattles on the interior.
The car handles great, rides very well, and has plenty of power. I like the looks, it's just typical of GM, lots of promise with poor execution.