1996 Plymouth Breeze Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1996 Plymouth Breeze owners like you.

1996 Plymouth Breeze Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1996 Plymouth Breeze. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
1996 Plymouth Breeze
By on 3/20/14 | Federal Way, WA
plymouth breeze is junk. replaced motor then tranny goes out.still something going wrong every time i turn around.starter alternator radiator cam and crank sensors and the list keeps going. dealing with a clunk that hopefully is a strut and went to get the tool and now its making a rattle noise in the tranny area. plymouth just foldup tent and quit you obviously cant make a reliable car anymore and your giving mopar a bad rap !
1996 Plymouth Breeze
By on 3/17/14 | North Aurora, IL
I love my Breeze! If I could buy it all over again, I would. This car has never left me stranded anywhere and it is 18 years old now. I have not put much money into it either, considering how long I've had it. I've replaced a tie rod and a strut. I had a coil-pack go bad and a timing chain replaced. The A/C died a few years ago and the radio and clock followed the A/C. But all in all, this car is the most reliable car I have owned. It always starts and gets me where I need to go. I will keep it until it just can't be driven anymore. :)