1990 Plymouth Acclaim Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1990 Plymouth Acclaim owners like you.

1990 Plymouth Acclaim Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1990 Plymouth Acclaim. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
1990 Plymouth Acclaim
By on 1/18/11 | Berkley, MA
I bought my plymouth acclaim second hand from a friend of my dads, for an older car, it runs pretty great. My only complaint is it's electrics. I find myself replacing fuses every couple of months, while they arent expensive or hard to replace, it is annoying when your wipers stop working, or when your radio stops, break lights, headlights, etc. For an old car, its a great one. It's not much to look at, but its easy on your pocket in terms of gas and oil. Maybe it's just my car, but i always find myself needing new fuses. So just keep a few in your glove box and just fix them when they go and toss the old ones. Cheers!
1990 Plymouth Acclaim
By on 10/9/09 | Saint Louis, MO
Awesome car that just keeps on running - forever. Best gas mileage in any car I've ever owned. It passes gas stations ALWAYS! The heater blows heat in 5 minutes and you'll think you're in Egypt with pyramids and sand dunes. Engine is reliable, little to no maintenance with regular oil changes since 1990. Its 09 and still have original brake parts - can't wear this thing out.