2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada owners like you.

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2003 Oldsmobile Bravada
By on 11/28/11 | Akron, OH
My 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada has been the most maintenance free car I've ever owned. In 2004 I was shopping around for a Chevy Trail Blazer and stumbbled up on the Bravada which must be "kin" (upper crust) to the Trail Blazer. I'm extremely happy that I did switch my preference to the Bravada because for the almost 10 years that I have owned it, I have loved owning it. I am however sorry that 2004 was the last year built (boo hoo hoo) as I would certainly purchase another Bravada without a second thought.
2003 Oldsmobile Bravada
By on 1/18/10 | Acton, MA
GM Olds got it right with this SUV. Drives well, good fuel economy, powerful engine, great traction. Would have liked higher ground clearance for winter driving. Compared to my LR, this one has equal comfort and costs less to maintain (60% less). Too bad they don't exist any more. Problem with exhaust manifold bolts shearing off - cheap bolts from factory. Did GM save a 1$ per vehicle on that one? DUH. Gas tank can spring a leak due to rusting...recalled.