1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada owners like you.

1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 7/16/14 | Greer, SC
ok so some guy writes anything after 1970 is a joke for gm well I find that hard to believe if you check out some of the cars in that era the 75 trans am for instants one of the most famous used in smokey and the bandit and do you thing the bandit would drive junk lol anyway back to my bravada I picked it up for 500 bucks and I love my car it had been sitting for about two years and my buddy told me if you can tow it home its yours so I said why tow it he said its got 2 year old gas in it and a flat tire and probally needed a new battery went over pumped the tire hooked up the jumper cables turned the key started right up haven't had a problem since and that has been about a year ago so don't me mad if you got a lemon gm is still the best in my eyes
By on 2/21/12 | Dearborn, MI
I have a 202 Oldsmobile Bravada for about 4 mouths now. I love it, it is in really good condition. I pump gas, change the oil, and drive, it is so smooth to drive. I wish they still make the bravavd's because i would have a 2012.
By on 10/6/10 | Lucedale, MS
YEP HAVE ONE! ON MORNING ON WAY TO WORK THE WATER PUMP WENT OUT. LATER I REPLACED IT AND NOW THE THING WILL NOT START-UP OR TURN OVER TO START, ERPLACED EVERYTHING IT IS BAISICLY A NEW ENGIN. EVEN HAVE THE 35.00 MANULE, ANOTHER BAD BUY. OVER IT! O 1 WEK B4 I PAID 500.00 FOR NEW TIRES. ANYTHING MADE AFTER 1970 IS A JOKE FOR THE USA.