1997 Oldsmobile 88 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1997 Oldsmobile 88 owners like you.

1997 Oldsmobile 88 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1997 Oldsmobile 88. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
1997 Oldsmobile 88
By on 12/24/14 | Lexington, KY
I had a 1988 Delta 88 was a good automobile. Back in 2003 purchase a 1997 88 love this car still in good shape driving at 123,000 miles the 3.8L engine idles smooth while car is in running condition. My 88 is emerald green with tan cloth interior it fits 6 passengers with a bench seat it feels like a luxury car. Oldsmobile and Buick made some luxurious agile ride lots of spacious. Sitting behind wheel think driving a limo with all the handling it gets good fuel economy for being an large vehicle. I've done nothing on this vehicle but changed oil regularly, fluids, flushes and checkups it is peppy no problems a very reliable car suffers no rattles or noises can complain about very nice vehicle without no problems.
1997 Oldsmobile 88
By on 8/24/12 | Miami, FL
This is one of my favorite cars. I have had so many compliments from mechanics about the engine and rims of this car, that it makes me feel like I own a Lexus or something. It rides very smooth. The only problem I encounter was that the A/C blew out on me, and by delaying to fix it I had to keep my windows open in the heat of Miami, this tore up my headliner of course. Nothing else... no mechanical problems in the years I have owned it. It is one of the best cars to own if you like to ride smooth and not visit mechanics to often.