2011 Nissan Versa Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2011 Nissan Versa owners like you.

2011 Nissan Versa Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2011 Nissan Versa. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 10/29/14 | Hoffman Estates, IL
Excellent
Stay away from it. Especially the one with 6 speed manual transmission. To many problems. The quality of it is horrible. It's not reliable car.
By on 4/2/14 | Plattsburgh, NY
Excellent
My Versa CVT 2011 shut off while driving in traffic. It was summer time, all electric equipements were running (radio, a/c) I was able to restart the car on neutral and turning the ignition again. I brought the car to Nissan dealer & they recommended me to have my injectors clean up (Not usually required under 20 000 Kilometer of use). Short after my visit to the dealer I experienced the same problem again. My dealer refused to pay back my injectors clean up fees even if they had a bad diagnostic. After complaining, they agreed to inspect the car. I got my car back only a week after. They have changed my fuel pump but figured out later that it wasn't the root cause. They said it was a loose connector that caused the car to shut down. I Wish I had never bought this car. This problem seems to occur only in hot temperature & when I fill up gas at S_ _ _ _.
By on 10/13/13 | Myrtle Beach, SC
Excellent
We have driven this car from Ohio to South Carolina at lest 5 times since new......and we plan another trip next month. I have been very happy with this little car and had only had problems with the back hatch, gas springs and hatch lock.....we use it a lot.
Best mileage I got was 34MPG.....70MPH to 80MPH on Interstate 77.....I dont know what it is supposed to do but i am OK with that.

I would buy another one!
By on 11/7/12 | San Jose, CA
Excellent
I own a Nissan Versa Hatchback, I am soooo not happy, besides the lack of power, gas mileage is lousy. One year later, I needed a knew engine, and this was not the first car to need it, it was the third in this dealership! So how many other cars are there like this? Then when I asked Nissan for a different vehicle because I didn't"TRUST" this one anymore they told well, this is your car and we fixed it for you, you bought it! You're kidding, even the DMV thought this was crazy! Years a being a Nissan customer to being treated like this, never buy NISSAN again!!