2011 Nissan Sentra Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2011 Nissan Sentra owners like you.

2011 Nissan Sentra Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2011 Nissan Sentra. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 9/22/14 | Trumansburg, NY
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I bought my 2011 Nissan Sentra back in April 2011. I loved it when I first got it. Very quiet ride, can't feel the shifting of gears. But, at 23,000 I had to replace one strut. I don't drive crazy or aim for pot holes. I also had to replace the adjustable arm (suspension issue). all of this before 25,000 miles. It also makes a clunking noise when turning right and left. I took it in to the dealer and they say its nothing. They claim i need to put a rubber cover over the spring in the suspension to get rid of the noise. UH HA sure, for $200 and not covered by warranty at all. I had to replace the A/C and the Compressor Clutch at 52,000 miles. I don't use the A/C much. I replaced the brakes at 50,000 ( thats expected). Now I have a "rotten gasket" in my tail pipe at 56,000 miles. They want to replace the whole exhause from the Cat. coverter. time for a patch job, since it not covered under (extended warranty).
So far I'm not impressed. Its becoming a money pit. Most of the things were covered under warranty ($100 deductible each time), but that is beside the point. These things shouldn't be breaking. I think I'm going back to Toyota. I never had these problems when I owned my Toyota.
By on 1/6/12 | Sanford, FL
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
Had to get my new 2011 nissan sentra towed to the dealership because it would not start. They called me the next day and said the ECU was bad. How does the ECU go bad in a car that is only a ear old? That doesn't make any sense. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if anyone can tell me exactly how an ECU can go bad in such a new car. Thanks.