1995 Nissan Sentra Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Nissan Sentra owners like you.

1995 Nissan Sentra Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Nissan Sentra. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1995 Nissan Sentra
By on 5/23/11 | Venice, FL
I have the 95 Nissan Sentra,Got it when my dad passed as of May 2011 it has only 66,000 miles on it hope it goes for another 66,000..
1995 Nissan Sentra
By on 7/21/10 | Glen Burnie, MD
I bought this black stallion back on July 4, 1995 and have put 240,000 miles on it in 15 years of blissful driving. I have had three Nissans on my name (two B210 Datsuns) and I am thoroughly sold on this make. My current workhorse has been very good to me and has served me very well. But don't get me wrong, I have equally taken care of my old baby by regularly changing oil, buying new tires, chaning batteries, struts, and even the transmission ($1,200). All in all the regular maintenance has proved to be enough for it to take me to my work and nearby places safely and with 37 miles/gallon gas mileage who wants to give this car away. The only thing about Nissans is their body work gets rusted very soon. The hood edges, the side panels have got rust on them and they are chipping away, but hey I will drive it until it completely fall apart on me. Then, I will sell its parts and keep some of it as a momento. I bought the car with only 36 miles on it and so there is something to be said for being loyal to each other. I know I am in love with my black beauty, even though the shine is wearing off.