1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) owners like you.

1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Nissan Pickup (D21). The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 3/27/14 | Temple, TX
95 Nissan pickup-best small pickup ever. Bought it in 2003 w/ 80K miles now has 192k on it. Runs great. No complaints. Paint is fading but my daughter's BF is a body man so I'm going to have him paint it for me. No plans to get rid of it for a long while.
By on 1/26/13 | New Orleans, LA
i bought my nissan truck right off show room floor,its been a great little truck,that said,about 6 months ago ,i thought i had a alternater problem,replaced 3,lol,then i took it too a mechanic,he said its not the alternater,FOR YOUR MODEL NISSAN,1995 NISSAN D-21 SHORT BED,U CANT BUY YOUR BELTS FROM ANY AUTO STORE,THEY HAVE TO BE NISSAN BELTS,AND HE WAS RIGHT,STARTS LIKE A TOP,HMM,I THOUGHT ITWAS SOMETHING MAJOR
By on 1/25/11 | San Diego, CA
Until 3 weeks ago, my '95 Nissan Pickup XE has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It started every time I turned the ignition. The only problem areas I have experienced were with the alternator, starter, and passenger side turn signal. The alternator has been replaced 3 times. I am not sure why alternators go out in this model. The starter was replaced due to wear & tear. The turn signal light bulb holder/wire assembly had to be replaced due to corrosion. Recently, I had to replace the distributor because I installed the wrong model rotor & cap, which destroyed the distributor. I have not had much success with replacement distributors. The first replacement lasted 7 days before failing. The second replacement is causing my engine to perform poorly. Not sure if this is due to the part or the mechanic who installed the distributor. (I'm not the mecahanic) Overall, this truck was a great purchase. It's not the fastest vehicle on the road, not the prettiest. But, it has been reliable. And that goes a long way with me.
By on 3/28/10 | Mechanicville, NY
My second Nissan Truck... I am @ 215,00, well on my way to a 300,000 mark.... oh & I just changed the timing belt.... How sweet it is...
By on 8/2/09 | Mesa, AZ
Best truck I have ever owned