2002 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Nissan Pathfinder owners like you.

2002 Nissan Pathfinder Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Nissan Pathfinder. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 9/4/11 | San Rafael, CA
Bought my 02 pathfinder used in Salt Lake City in 2007 with 60k miles. Lucked out that this had 2 owners, both times considered a "fleet vehicle". I LOVE THIS CAR! literally I'm at 137,000 in 2011, I'm about to change a spark plugs for the first time, I just had the brakes replaced, the "original" brakes that were still at 40%. I also just rplaced the struts and shocks (preventive). Had to get a computer software upgrade for the timing and idling once, which nissan didn't charge me for. I've had no problems other than what would fly off the road to hit me somewhere. Has timing chain instead of belt, and have never had to change it. Nissan rocks.
Only problems- tires expensive, service to change plugs expensive $300, so I'm doing it myself today, interior arm rest upholstry cracked and broke in sun.
Other than those, I am the happiest I've ever been with a car with my pathfinder!
By on 6/14/11 | Kohler, WI
158,000 bad original weld gave way and Nissan woudl do nothing. Dealer estimate was over $1,000.00 to repair.
Passenger front window is difficult to go up and down
corrosion starting at top center of windshield
wife's 99 Honda Accord - same mileage - is STILL close to perfect
lesson learned - BUY A HONDA
By on 11/28/10 | Binghamton, NY
Best Vehicle I have ever owned by far. And I have driven many new and used cars and trucks. Looks great and rides great.