2013 Nissan Maxima Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2013 Nissan Maxima owners like you.

2013 Nissan Maxima Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2013 Nissan Maxima. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
2013 Nissan Maxima
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2013 Nissan Maxima
By on 11/3/13 | Sewell, NJ
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I am leasing a 2013 Maxima SV - I absolutely love the car. I typically buy coupes and avoid pony/muscle cars because their size, bulk and higher insurance premiums. What impressed me with this car was it's handling, build quality and style. I do wish I got the NAV package and the SPORT package.

Many people will say lower priced cars are available with more standard options - and this is absolutely true. I can't believe I'd have to upgrade to the NAV package just for a better media interface, including touch-screen and blue tooth media streaming. $40k car and the memory seat settings were available, however, not included. My V6 EX-L Honda Accord, which cost $10k less included a telescoping steering wheel and memory seats.

But...

Nissan was anything but cheap with his vehicle and that is evident as soon as you push the button (turn the key - there is no key!) and drive the car. The quality is top class and on-par with high end REAL luxury autos like BMW, M-benz, Infinity, etc. The car's engineering, design and quality is out of this world - and that's something that many people fail to consider or appreciate now that there are many cars that cost half the price that look just as nice and come standard with amenities that make people's head spin because they've never had them before.

Two quirks - and only two - about this car. The driver's left foot-rest is cheap vinyl - why not a solid block of hard rubber like Honda? The emergency/parking brake is foot activated - why not on the console or electric activated?

I'd buy another one - without even thinking - and I probably will. Next time it'll be FULLY loaded.