2012 Nissan Maxima Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2012 Nissan Maxima owners like you.

2012 Nissan Maxima Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2012 Nissan Maxima. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 12/10/13 | Sterling, IL
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
SV model with panoramic roof. Awesome Car every expectation has been met and more. Little high on window sticker at first but every penny worth it for a luxury sports sedan.
By on 7/13/13 | Ferriday, LA
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
This is a very expensive hot automobile ever built car company called Nissan. I have owned my Maxima less than one year have to say that im enjoying right in 2013 with great performance and best quality of a very luxurious sporty vehicle. This was the car for me i love this car and it's my 3rd Nissan owned ever sense 1998 when bought a used 1997 Altima than 11 years later got my brand new 2007 Altima off showroom floor smack brand new. Now im driving the Maxima from last year Nissan really done a great job on upgraded this car that was remodeled back in 2009 now three years later it has improved more very great job Nissan. Im not trading this baby til she can't take anymore of serving me on the highway and hauling family and friends to where ever they need to go. Best car ever owned this is my favorite most luxury vehicle no need to stress myself out buying a BMW, Jaguar, Audi, Acura and Lexus where this cheaper manufacturer brand that made a flagship sedan that carries all my needs priced is right for me with lots of luxurious in its class. From Bose to most comfortable interior and smooth ride is fine with me. The styling and durability on this car absolutely wonderful I just love this luxurious car on wheels been a excellent blessing buying this car.