2011 Nissan Altima Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2011 Nissan Altima owners like you.

2011 Nissan Altima Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2011 Nissan Altima. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
2011 Nissan Altima
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2011 Nissan Altima
By on 7/9/15 | Kansas City, MO
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
We have (2 Altima's) my wife has the coupe and I drive the sedan. Luckily we are Nissan PPL my Altima is a 2008 with 140K miles while wife's has 60K miles a 2011 SR coupe. Been getting Nissans for last 20 years drove Nissan truck to a Sentra now my wife is looking in purchasing another we both are trading off the '08 Altima for a Maxima its looking good as well too though we don't like the styling of new Altima we want an upscale full luxury car as 2016 Maxima. Great gas mileages, reliable, less expensive in maintenance and last a long time we might both get a Maxima at same time will stay with the Nissan family. Believe never take care of your vehicle will have tons of problems also drive a 2007 Pathfinder with 165K miles no problems with tranny and radiator issues have all my Nissans serviced at dealership no problems. I am looking as my next purchase getting the new Maxima its looking gorgeous than ever my wife and I both liking the car very much as the 8th Nissan we are get ready purchasing.