2004 Mitsubishi Outlander Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander owners like you.

2004 Mitsubishi Outlander Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
2004 Mitsubishi Outlander
By on 11/9/16 | Beverly Hills, CA
I bought this vehicle 3 years ago at 65000 miles. I'm now at 120,000 miles I've replaced the front suspension twice because of rust. ( I live in eastern Canada) Replaced the gas tank because of rust. Now the rear sub-frame is rusted beyond repair. I've replaced the front sub frame with a good used one I paid 500$ for. A few months ago Mitsubishi issued a recall for the front sub-frame but if you replaced it with used it's not covered. (new cost 1200 + +) In my opinion it could be a good vehicle in the deep south but it's not designed for the northern US or Canada. I have an issue with the motor nobody was able to resolve. I change the oil and filter and a week later the oil is black like it had 8000 miles on it. Changed and cleaned many parts to resolve this but to no avail. As far as the all wheel drive part it's great never a problem.
2004 Mitsubishi Outlander
By on 7/4/11 | New Port Richey, FL
I bought it new it now has 125000 and had never had any problems.Exept this weekend the A/C blower motor slowly stopped working,65 dollars at website!I think the car will make to at least 250000 miles.