2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer owners like you.

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 2/23/11 | Frisco, TX
I love this car. I have the Ralliart and it's never been in the shop for anything other than routine maintenance in all of it's 116,000 miles. I too had the squeeking in the rearend and after put some WD40 on the trunk bushings (rubber stoppers) no more noise.
By on 5/3/10 | Dallas, NC
I have the 2004 Ralliart Wagon. I can't figure out why they quit making this car. It is a very reliable car. Mine has never been in the garage for anything but maintenance. I do have the problem with the temperature control knob, but am very careful not to snap it off. Love the power and the gas mileage.
By on 3/27/10 | Livermore, ME
I had the same problem w/ squeaking in the rear end. Had the problem fixed 2 or 3 times and gave up because they said it would just keep happening. I had the same problem w/ the temp. knob sticking, had that fixed. And I have the same problem w/ the paint. I had it buffed and waxed last year and is a totally different car now. But now I have specks of paint missing. Other than that no engine problems and the car runs like a charm! Love it! :)
By on 8/23/08 | Lakewood, OH
I love this car (I have the sportback LS). It's got great power, is fully featured, and gets excellent gas mileage. Tons of interior room (I'm really tall), cargo space (60 ci!), and is over all a good looking, VERY FUN to drive car. Only complaint I have now is with the obnoxious squeaking rear end.