2003 Mitsubishi Galant Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Mitsubishi Galant owners like you.

2003 Mitsubishi Galant Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Mitsubishi Galant. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 12/14/14 | Minneapolis, MN
I have had my Galant 2003 since 2004 and it has been wonderful! The only prob I have had with it was the A/C went out. No prob just had to have it fixed and it was not a big fix with it, thank goodness! But of course lately it is getting tired and old so I think things are starting to get tired on it. Rust is appearting like cancer out of control! and seems like the last few times I have had it in for routine maintenence there has been a few extra things that have been found. Guess that happens.
By on 6/7/13 | Madisonville, LA
I have had my 2003 galant for about four years. It has been nothing but a pain since I got it. I go to sleep praying it will start and wake up praying it wont break down on the way to work. I worry about driving it all the time. Every time I fix one thing on the car the next day there is something else to be fixed. In the process of buying a new car now and should have brought the galant to the dump along time ago instead of wasting time and money on it. Will be staying away from Mitsubishi forever now.
By on 8/13/10 | Cary, IL
There is rust in the rear door well. A/C keeps shutting off when it gets hot. Mits dealership ran it for two hours, added dye and new refrigerant. Said to bring it back if problem reoccurs. It is over 90 degrees here today and the A/C stopped again.
By on 8/4/10 | Conroe, TX
I had my 2003 model since new, the only parts I have replaced is the oxygen sensor, front disk and brakes and timing belt. The cars has 230,000 miles and still going.
By on 3/18/09 | Fort Sill, OK
I still own this vehicle and is a great show car and luxury car, my only problems is the heating and a/c unit is easily screwed up. i have had the air units fixed/replaced 4 times already. other than that very sleek and sexy car.