2002 Mitsubishi Galant Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Mitsubishi Galant owners like you.

2002 Mitsubishi Galant Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Mitsubishi Galant. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 10/11/10 | Auburn, AL
My car has 175000 miles on it but I have only had it for 50k of it. I bought it from a mechanic who replaced the timing belt, spark plugs, and wires.

I upgraded the brakes with performance rotors and ceramic brake pads and now I can stop on a dime. Also, Since I didnt know the history of the previous owner's maintenance, I did all usual maintenance including flushing the tranny fluid which looked as though it had never been done and I noticed an improvement.

Other than a leaking heater core everything else has been working great (which is more than I can say for the domestic vehicles I have driven with the same mileage).

The only thing I would change about the car is the turning radius...it's pretty bad imo.
By on 9/2/10 | Jacksonville, FL
I have had my 02 since 06 My sister gave it to me she had it since 04, I have had to replace the timing belts and I need and oxygen sensor. I love my car. and best part its paid for
By on 4/22/09 | Eustis, FL
HAVE HAD THIS CAR SINCE 2002 WITH 114,000 MILES.THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR HAS BEEN THE BRAKES.THE FRONT BRAKES HAVE BEEN REBUILT TWO TIMES.SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE GALANT.THE FRONT SEATS ALSO WILL TAKE THERE TOLL ON YOUR LOWER BACK!