2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor owners like you.

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 1/25/14 | Orlando, FL
2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor--Bought new...Car has performed very well.
I had the A/C HVAC leak in the drivers' side but I fixed it by extending the drainage hose. It has a part number for the modification at the local dealership. Having a leak by the valve covers..I changed the front cover myself but need to change the rear one now....Not sure if I will tackle that or take to the dealer....(Any recommendations) Vehicle has over 205K miles and drive extremely good...
Oh, I need to replace the right tie-rod end ...It has some wear.
Extremely happy with this vehicle except the amount of items need to be removed to replace the rear valve cover.
By on 9/12/13 | Lynchburg, VA
I bought my 2004 mitsubishi endeavor in 2005 and now my paint is fading the gas dont hold enough. It only holds 21.4 gl and I have two kights that stay on now. My engine light and my anti lock brake. They told me I might as well buy a new car. This truck is not a good truck to buy.
By on 8/22/12 | Moreno Valley, CA
I had two of these. Recently I was T Boned in my limited and it went out of control and flipped over 2 times and landed on the tires. None of the air bags deployed, but I was fine. My shoulder is in pain where the seat belt was, but other than that I am fine. I enjoyed driving them both and never had any major repairs on either. My first one I bought with 12k miles and traded it in at 120k. My second I got at 60k and just crashed with 129k. Very dependable vehicle.
By on 12/25/11 | Green Bay, WI
My brother just died in a Mitsubishi Endeavor that he bought brand new back in 2003 that he thought it was a very safe car and it had everything but the kitchen sink. On the day of his accident, he was going about 45 mph around a curve and lost control. The car swung across the oncoming lane, flipped onto its side, and was struck by an oncoming car. Not a single airbag in the entire car deployed! The drive train cracked right in half! Beware! Just prior to the accident he had had a full service done to the car and everything checked out just fine! He thought the car was really a good car but the fact is that it did not protect him at all in an accident.
By on 6/2/09 | Overland Park, KS
This is a pre-owned vehicle I purchased 3 years ago. I test-drove a few Montero's and found they were just too small for me. The size of an Endeavor is comparable/slightly larger than a Grand Cherokee. Mine has run very well for me, but I am up over 100,000 miles now and replacements/repairs are becoming more frequent. I take adequate steps to maintain it myself and I plan to keep it for awhile.
By on 10/15/08 | Junction City, GA
I bought my car right off the floor new in September of 2003. This has been the best car as far as comfort and style. It was expensive. It has been and still is a great car.