1993 Mercury Villager Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1993 Mercury Villager owners like you.

1993 Mercury Villager Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1993 Mercury Villager. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
1993 Mercury Villager
By on 1/29/11 | Laurel, DE
425,000 miles on this car speaks for itself. Two timing belt replacements, plug wires, 1 water pump, 1 strut, 2 half shafts, belts & pulleys, 1 radiator, elect fuel pump in the tank.
Use AmsOil in engine & trans. Both original except as noted above. Has had body work done 4 times, but still drives as good as our 2007 Odyssey. All power windows & seat work fine. GREAT CAR, and still gets 22-24MPG.
1993 Mercury Villager
By on 6/5/10 | Rancho Cordova, CA
My 1993 Villager is a hand me down, But I love it. Millage is currently at 193,000 and those last 90,000 were probably a a torcher test as my relative is not big on oil changes or general car maintenance. front brakes have needed replaced twice since I bought it three years ago, it only get driven around my town, lots of stop and go...the seat belt both driver and front passanger are stuck in an upright possition... I had more than 5 poeple stop me in parking lots and comment that they used to have villagers and loved them...