1999 Mercury Mountaineer Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Mercury Mountaineer owners like you.

1999 Mercury Mountaineer Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1999 Mercury Mountaineer. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 10/10/15 | Cincinnati, OH
I had my truck since March of this year and last month it just stopped running it would start but won't stay started I had it to six different shops look at it nobody knows why it won't stay running and I don't either its a V8 1999 mountaineer at my last end I don't want to give it up but don't know what else to do
By on 10/30/13 | Richmond, VA
I bought my 1999 Mercury Mountaineer with 52000 miles in 2003. I currently have 245,700 miles on the vehicle. It has the original water pump and alternator. I've replaced the brakes on it, the A/C Compressor clutch and oh yeah the A/C has never had to be recharged! Almost unheard of these days! I've pulled a 28 foot travel trailer with this vehicle coming from Georgia up through the mountains and difficult countryside in New Hampshire. The vehicle runs and drives as good as ever. I recently put new lower ball joints on it as one of them was a little loose. Not bad for a quarter of a million miles.This vehicle is without a doubt the best vehicle I've ever owned and I've owned over 20 different cars and trucks! LOVE MY MERCURY!
By on 12/26/11 | San Antonio, TX
i have a 19199 merc mountaineer right after i payed it off the revers went out its a 2 wheel drive automatic and im not shur what is wrong with it if any one has a idea on what the problem is please e-mail me @ lowfrqncy@ymail.com thanks .