1995 Mercury Cougar Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Mercury Cougar owners like you.

1995 Mercury Cougar Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Mercury Cougar. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1995 Mercury Cougar
By on 1/25/16 | Salem, OR
I got my 95 for $700 from the shop i do business with, they have done all work since 96 , so i have noticed it and liked it. when a 4 salle sign got put on it i looked and all was good , however, the transmission was going out, no problem. it had new T/As , a huge single exhaust installed, K&N air, American wheels circa 95 225:70.16", new struts and poly bushings f&r. Rear Shocks. the car had a lien on it so i felt bad about taking this car for 700. I looked up the former owner and talked with him and he was glad i got it, he had seen my RoadRunner and was apologizing for the way the Transmission was. well i put a low mile used Trans in for $1000 installed. THAT car is one fast SOB that handles great, as good as my Volvo, the freeway trips are very fun. i hyad a problem with a 5amp fuse that is in the run spot kept blowing, i took it to Parker's here in Salem all checked out with no problems so they put a 10amp in and said that it had way too much running off it, other than that i am keeping it! i love rear drivers!!.
1995 Mercury Cougar
By on 1/4/10 | Flemington, NJ
I bought this car for 1200 dollars. Has lasted two years + with very little repair. Have had to get A arm repaired twice. Just had to replace key assembly. I was even in an accident and it's still running well. The transmission has skipped since I've had it but I don't push the car much, yet I do drive a lot. I used to drive and hour to band practice and back 3 times a week, and I drive to NYC and Philly a lot. No problems.