1995 Mercedes-Benz S600 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Mercedes-Benz S600 owners like you.

1995 Mercedes-Benz S600 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 1995 Mercedes-Benz S600. The average rating is a 1.5 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
1995 Mercedes-Benz S600
By on 1/22/12 | Alameda, CA
I own a 1995 S600 Coupe and I have had NOTHING but trouble with this car. I bought it for a road car to travel back and forth from Northern California to Southern and I don't think there has been a single time I haven't had something go wrong with the car. One of the things that has happened since the beginning is after driving the car for about 4 hours the air turns off and will not work again. I've taken it into the dealership (I average at least 4 times a year) over and over again and they can never find out why because it always works fine then (because they need to drive it for 4 hours straight). Anyway, just by chance once I stopped at the rest stop for just about 5 minutes and when I restarted the car the air came on again ice cold and strong so now after years of dealing with this problem I know I have to pull over stop for a few minutes restart the car and I'm good to go for the rest of the trip. I have replaced almost every gasket and part on this car for unbelievable amount of money-except for the comfort and look of this car unless you are a Mercedes mechanic or a lotto winner run like hell away from this car it is a MONEY PIT!!!!!